We are located on Ivy Road in the Ivy Square Shopping Center near Foods of All Nations. The Studio is on the lower level of the building, below and behind The Shade Shop and Kenny Ball Antiques.
Please feel free to call for further directions.
Bill Burnett’s Success Studio
Personal Training & Fitness Facility
2125 Ivy Road, Suite G1
Charlottesville, VA 22903
Monday – Thursday 6 am – 8 pm
Friday – 6am – 6pm
Saturday – 8 am – 2 pm
Sunday – Closed
6-Week Transformation Challenge
We are excited to bring you our 6-Week Transformation Challenge! This challenge is focused on losing fat, not just weight. Lose the most pounds of fat and you can win a Limousine Wine Tour of Virginia For Two! Participants will receive personal training and nutrition sessions. The challenge, a $450 value, is available to Success Studio members for $189, and non-members for $389. Challenge rules are as follows:
1. I agree to have a positive attitude for each workout!
2. I agree that I am willing to give my best effort and can follow instructions for 6 weeks. No exceptions.
3. I agree to attend the Mandatory Orientation Session on Saturday, March 19, 2016 at 11am.
4. I agree to be present for each weekly weigh-in. Missing a weigh-in will disqualify you from the chance to win the grand prize.
5. I agree to pay my deposit at the time of registration to secure my participation in the Transformation Challenge.
6. If I am declared the winner, I will receive a Virginia Wine tour for two. I agree to redeem my prize within 30 days of being declared the contest winner.
Stop by the Studio to sign up! Member registration is open from 2/26/16-3/7/16 and non-member registration is open from 3/8/16-3/18/16. Payment is due at the time of registration.
Anne Megibow, Dance Faculty PVCC:
"Four years ago, my physical therapist sent me to work at Success Studio after I was treated for an ongoing injury to my right hip. I am continually impressed with my trainer’s knowledge, curiosity, and dedication to his work and his clients. I am certain without my trainer’s help and personal attention; I would not only be less healthy as a woman, but also as a dancer/educator."
Nikki Spence, Mother of 3 boys:
"Bill makes working out fun and he accommodates my hectic schedule. As a mom, I don’t have time to workout during the day, but I can still make it at 7pm"